Saturday, January 28, 2012

Otay Lake, 01.28.12 ABA Tournament

Today we won 1st place in the American Bass Association (ABA) Team Tournament held at Otay Lake in Chula Vista, Cailfornia.
There were only a handful of boats that participated, as fishing has been tough for most at the lake this month. But, as you have seen from my other posts, I have been catching a lot of fish, and big fish too.
So, weighing in with a full limit and a total of 23.22lbs. Our largest fish was 6.04lbs.
This landed us first place.

My partner and I, Stewart Lee, are still in the lead for Anglers of the Year of this series.






Our biggest competition is always Cameron Smith and today was no different.
I fish with him in a few other series, but in ABA he fishes sith Chuck Lavenge. 
Today they did well, bringing in only 4 fish. They made up for that with a hog that was 8.42lbs, getting them Big Fish of the tourney.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BeeLine Bass Boats

BeeLine Bass Boats
my ride